join our team
Current opportunities at ONE Rehabilitation Service
Are you an ADMIN WIZARD?
We are looking for a new receptionist who is enthusiastic, approachable, client focused, highly organised, innovative and motivated with a broad range of administration experience.
✅ Can you provide exceptional reception and customer service?
✅ Have a strong team work ethic and a desire to learn?
✅ Have a special interest in digital marketing?
ONE Rehabilitation Service is an interdisciplinary Allied Heath practice offering services to clients who have been impacted by a brain injury, stroke or neurological conditions. We offer a dynamic workplace, a collaborative interdisciplinary team, fantastic in-clinic facilities and amenities, as well as a friendly, fun and flexible working environment.
This is a great opportunity for an amazing reception all-rounder to play an instrumental role in the growth of our business.
Click the link below to apply now!
Are you one of our amazing new CLINCIAL or REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGISTS? We are seeking experienced, approachable, client focused, and passionate Psychologists to join our fantastic interdisciplinary team.
Due to the expansion of our service, a unique leadership opportunity now exists for a dynamic Clinical Psychologist to join our team in the position of Principal Clinician and a second position welcomes a Registered or Clinical Psychologist.
We are seeking psychologists who are extremely passionate about neurological rehab. The successful candidates will be committed to providing evidence-based practice and are passionate about leading and nurturing their expanding teams.
Clinical Lead of Psychology (Principal Clinician)
- Recognised as a specialist clinician you will be responsible for the delivery of psychology clinical services to clients of ONE Rehabilitation Service that reflect evidence-based practice and excellent client outcomes
- Development of discipline specific services, procedures and clinical guidelines that demonstrated efficiency, creativity and innovation.
- Proven clinical leadership skills with expertise in client-centred practice
- A proven ability to implement changes and develop direction in clinical practice through utilising evidence-based research
Psychologist (Clinical or Registered)
- Provide evidence-based psychology services to clients of ONE Rehabilitation Service
- Work effectively in an interdisciplinary team, demonstrating effective teamwork and professionalism, and exceptional communication skills to ensure best outcomes for the client
- Demonstrated efficiency, creativity and innovation in delivery of services
- Contributing to team projects and business development.
If you are a passionate Psychologist who is interested in working with clients who have an acquired brain injury, stroke or neurological conditions, we want you on our team!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW!