- Are you a passionate PT, dedicated to delivering client outcomes?
- Are you working in the neuro field and looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team?
ONE Rehabilitation Service has a unique opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team.
ONE Rehabilitation Service is a private rehabilitation practice, offering services to people following an acquired brain injury, stroke or neurological condition. We’ve recently moved to a brand new clinic in Ashford with a new technology suite and the latest therapy and gym equipment. We also provide a mobile service throughout Adelaide for community-based rehabilitation.
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our team on a part-time basis (hours negotiable) to backfill a maternity contract. We’re looking for a passionate Physiotherapist who is client-centred, committed to evidence-based practice and values interdisciplinary teamwork.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Providing evidence-based Physiotherapy services to clients of ONE Rehabilitation Service
- Delivering excellent client outcomes that reflect evidence-based practice
- Demonstrating teamwork and communication skills to ensure best outcomes
- Maintaining up-to-date professional registration, insurance, and relevant DCSI checks
- Demonstrated efficiency
- 4 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in working with clients following an acquired brain injury, stroke or neurological condition
- Maintenance of AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance and DSCI screening clearances
- A current and unrestricted driver’s licence
- Post graduate qualification in Physiotherapy
- Title of Neurophysiotherapist
What we offer in return:
- Support from a passionate and talented team of clinicians
- Support from the ONE Rehabilitation Service leadership team
- A friendly and flexible work environment with the latest equipment
- Regular clinical supervision provided and professional development programs
Our competitive salary and flexible work arrangements make this an amazing opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Megan on 0403 158 964. if you have any questions.
We look forward to having you on our team!